19 april 2018 – Dr. med. dent. Chris Laspos PhD
Dr. Chris Laspos is orthodontist, specialist in individuals with craniofacial malformations.
After his graduation from the Dental School of the University of Athens, he was a research fellow in the TMJ and Orthodontic Department at the university of Rochester in New York.
He is active member of the Angle Society and president elect of European Society for 2021.
Onderwerpen die aan bod zullen komen
– Finishing to board standards. No detail is too small.
– Techniques may change…principles remain the same. New technologies in orthodontics.
– Treatment of open bites with Sugawara mini plates.
– Treatment of complex malocclusions with Invisalign.
– Surgical and Orthodontic treatment of asymmetries and digital planning for orthognatic surgery.